02 November 2009

Day Two

Found out this morning my best friend (and college roommate) is coming to visit next week. This will be the first time I've seen her since May and I can't wait. It will be so great to catch up and it gives me incentive to give my apartment a thorough cleaning before she arrives.

On the knitting front, I am making steady (if slightly slow) progress on my Mountain View. I am worried I may need to buy more buttons - the pattern calls for 7 and I bought 8, but I think my row gauge is off. There will be four buttons before the ribbing at the waist, and the V-neck shaping doesn't begin until the sweater is 17" long, so that means only 3 more buttons in 8.5" of knitting. I'm not sure, I'll just keep making the buttonholes every 16 rows and we'll see how it works out.

I made spaghetti and meatballs on Saturday and I really want to eat some for lunch, but that had been my plan for dinner. Dilemma.

No comments: