It's only a stitch off, so I don't think it will be too noticeable once the button band has been added.
I remembered to take a picture, but Blogger hates me, so this will be another boring blog post sans-pictures.
I think I might have to change my chart for the yoke, I think the yoke will be too deep if I follow the chart. I'll try it on after another repeat and see what I think.
In other knitting news, I'm definitely going to knit the Diminishing Rib Cardigan from Spring IK. I knit up a swatch with the Comfy I have and I like it very much. I'm going to buy a handmade hook and eye from etsy to attach right at the neck. I looked at quite a few today, they're meant to be used as a closure for bracelets or necklaces, but they're so pretty and I see no reason they couldn't be used as a sweater closure.
I don't have enough Comfy to make the sweater, but if the dye lot is too far off, it looks like someone on Ravelry has exactly four balls in the same dye lot as the stuff I have. If I need to, I'll PM her and ask if I can send her my four new balls for those four. Hopefully I won't need to.
I'm going to Boston on Monday. My cousin is a sophomore violin major at NEC and she's giving a recital. While I should be doing homework, I'm hoping a five-hour bus ride will give me time to work on my Leyburns.
No comments:
Post a Comment